ATTN: Weatherbee Students!
Hampden’s 38th Annual Children’s Day is coming this summer. We would like to invite YOU to design and draw a poster that represents what Children’s Day means to you.
- Think of a THEME that you think best represents Children’s Day
- DESIGN a colorful drawing on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper
- PLAN to design a picture that represents your suggested THEME
- SUBMIT to the Weatherbee Office by Monday, April 24th
- All posters will be reviewed and the chosen drawing will become the cover art for the 2017 Children’s Day Booklet!
DESIGN and ENTER today!!
April vacation is a great opportunity to get your artistic work done!